Master in building and managing Docker containers for deployment on a Kubernetes cluster with this training. One of the key tenets of DevOps is continuous integration and continuous deployment. Containers have become a key technology for the configuration and deployment of applications and microservices. Kubernetes is a container orchestration platform that provides foundational services in the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. Red Hat DO285 training combines the content from Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) and Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280).
What is Red Hat OpenShift Admin DO285 Certification Training about?
Through this Red Hat DO285 training enable your team to build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. The Red Hat DO285 certification training uses authorized course content developed by Red Hat and will be delivered by the Red Hat Certified Instructor.
OpenShift Container Platform is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes. OpenShift Container Platform provides predefined application environments and builds upon Kubernetes to provide support for DevOps principles such as reduced time to market, infrastructure as code, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD). Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO285) is a hands-on, lab-based course that teaches system administrators how to install, configure, and manage OpenShift clusters.
- Describe how software can run in containers orchestrated by the OpenShift Container Platform
- Provision a server using container technology
- Manipulate pre-built container images to create and manage containerized services
- Manage the lifecycle of a container image from creation to deletion
- Design and code a Dockerfile to build a custom container image
- Deploy applications that are containerized using multiple container images
- Install OpenShift and configure the cluster
- Describe and explore OpenShift networking concepts
- Deploy single container applications on OpenShift Container Platform
- Deploy applications that are containerized using multiple container images on an OpenShift cluster
- Execute commands using the command-line interface
- Control access to OpenShift resources.
- Implement persistent storage
- Manipulate resources to manage deployed applications.
- Install and configure the metrics gathering system.
- Manage and monitor OpenShift resources and software